Thursday 4 February 2010

“Sanda Mithuri” …………. Feel it! Enjoy it!

Yesterday I started to play my guitar while singing a song. It was a quite new one sung by Kasun Kalhara, the eloquent vocalist of recent sinhala “soft” or “mood” song art, called “Sanda Mithuri”. Oh god! I’ve lost my touch! May be it was quite a long time I’ve been out with the instrument. Then I thought it would be good practice for me to arrange chords for some popular songs and upload in my blog-site or my FB profile once in a while. It may be a help to all SL music lovers who are at the early stage with their instruments. This is the first step. Talking about this particular song, its lyrics, music and vocals all these bound me with its magical spell. Music arrangement is simply awesome; the radical visuals disturbed my imaginations though.

Guitar chords for “Sanda Mithuri”
(There may be some mistakes! ganan ganna epa!)

Oh! i couldnt paste with superscripts. I uploaded it as jpeg file.
 



Music speaks what cannot be expressed, soothes the mind and gives it rest, heals the heart
and makes it whole, flows from heaven to the soul.

-GG

1 comment: